Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful

Yes, I am thankful.  I am thankful for the obvious things:  family, friends, and my dogs.  I am also thankful for some of the simplest things that maybe we take for granted on a daily basis.

I am thankful for memories, for my children are grown and we are making new memories, but I do love to go into my memory bank and think of the time when I was their world, because they will forever be mine.

1993

I am thankful for my parents.  They have an awesome relationship.  They encourage me every day, even now, as an adult.  I would be lost without them.


I am thankful for the love of my life and I am thankful we found each other with enough life left.



I am thankful for my siblings. There was a time when I wasn’t sure I would have any (I was an only child for 10 years.)  Love you guys!

I am thankful for my Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Nieces, and Nephews.  Life would be boring without you!




I am thankful for medical science.  My family had quite a few medical issues this year and I am thankful for the doctors, nurses, and hospitals that took care of us and made us healthy again.

I am thankful for love, hugs, and kisses for without them we would all be angry, sad, and frustrated.  So hug, kiss, and love someone today…it’s free and it feels great!

I am thankful that I have a job and that I am able to work. (Although, if I could retire and write for the rest of my life, that would be good too.)

I am thankful for my past and what it has taught me and where it has taken me.

Most of all I am thankful for having “enough” to be thankful for.  I have enough love, strength, faith, knowledge, health, happiness, and eagerness to live my life the way I want.

My wish for you is that you also have enough to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!


Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment